Tuesday 4 November 2014

SO.... WHO AM I??







 HELLO, HI , HOLA, SAWADIKA!! So THIS IS MY VERY VERY VERY FIRST BLOG POST EVER  yeey! I was thinking about this for about a while now  I don´t know maybe a few months and I finally decided to start a blog, but first I was thinking about youtube channel but for now I´ll just have a blog, because I am so so shy in front of a camera so  here I am. MY BLOG is going to about  mainly about BEAUTY AND FASHION and some easy relly easy DIYs and some LIFESTYLE things are coming too so stay tuned (this sounds WAY more cool in my head).


SO ABOUT ME: I´m fourteen years old teenage girl who is loving everything  beauty and fashion related and also I´m obsessed  with boybands like ONE DIRECTION ( can I just say how amaZAYN they are?) and FIVE SECOND OF SUMMER (of course), THE VAMPS ( duh), but I also love  other amazing artists like Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift ( i like her  more after she is not with HARRY anymore haha), Nicki Minaj, Meghan Trainor ( noo trouble....) and so on. As you can tell i love music. SO FOR THE FIRST blog post I was thinking about  something amazing but I ended up introducing myself and my blog. But that is who I am. I´m always planning something big but unfortunately I ended  up doing small things.


 But anyways I hope you´ll find my blog interesting and happy blogging<33

MUCH LOVE,
                            Sara<3




20 comments:

  1. Great post, I like your writing style! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, I like your first post. Nice to meet you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey and thank you so much! Nice to meet you too!! Xx

      Delete
  3. Hey, saw your post on my video. Really good start to your blog. Keep at it. Sure you will be fab! And don't be scared to start YouTube just make sure your parents know about it! Warm regards xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you!
    http://vintagequeen1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    http://onlineimperfections.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have Twitter or an email address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Email is beautybubblebusiness@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Your introduction is so cute! Well done, girl!

    Also all the best!

    stayinoui.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the blogging world :)

    <3, My Blog

    ReplyDelete