Wednesday 1 July 2015

BEACHY HAIR- HEATLESS WAVES

                                                                HELLO peeps! 
So I haven`t post since last year and I`m really sorry but i had so much work with school and some personal stuff it was crazy. But now I'm on summer break and I have time for blogging. And also I'm  Also i`m planning something and I want everything to be perfect. But anyways today I`m going to show you how I do my hair almost everyday.



                                     LET`S  DO THIS !!


                                                           1. You`ll need:
                                            -   2 hair elastics        
                                            -   a spray bottle with water
                                             -    a hairbrush                                                  


2. So the first thing you have to DO is brush you hair, because you don't want to have any tangles. Than spray your hair with a little bit of water (make sure your hair isn't soaking wet).  The last thing ia to make two french braids on each side of your head. If you don`t know how to do it here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yDEqP6FsQs

3. THEN WAIT A FEW HOUR OR GO TO SLEEP LIKE I DID.
When you wake up just undo the braids and apply a hairspray or hair gum. 
* OR you can use HAIRSPRAY for beach waves for better effect. The one I currently use is by Schwarzkopf Got 2 Be  Texturizing Salt Spray.



4. AND NOW YOU HAVE PERFECT SUMMER  WAVES!!!



                                                      







SO THAT IS IT!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT <3 DEFINITELY TRY THIS METHOD AND COMMENT  IF WAVES WORKED FOR YOU!!  HAVE A GREAT DAY AND SEE YA<3
      SARA<33
<3


5 comments: