Friday 31 July 2015

TV SHOWS I'M LOVING

                                                             Hello my dear friends!
So I love Tv Shows and I could literally spend my  day in bed  doing nothing else but watching them because well... I'm obsessed! So that is way I wanted to share with you my  TV SHOWS I'M LOVING  right now ! So here we go!
( picture is from tumblr)


CHASING LIFE - This is currently on Fox life (in Europe) and after first episode I'm hooked. I find it really inspirational because the whole story is about fighting for life.  Chasing Life follows 24-year old April who is an aspirig journalist that is trying to work her way up the ladder at a Boston newspaper by trying to impress her hard- nosed editor. She alos tries to balance her career with her family. Just as things start to look up at work, home and on the romance front with co- worker Dominic, April gets the devastating news from an estranged uncle that she has leukemia.

JANE THE VIRGIN -  I watch this tv show on primwire but it is also on Fox life here in Europe. I'm literally obsessed with this show I can't stop watching it really. Everything is so complicated so it's  impossible to stop watching it. So basically Jane is virgin and engaged to Michael. who becomes after being artificially inseminated by mistake. After meetig Rafael she agrees to carrry the baby. But as the pregnancy grows they both start to have feeling for each other. But she also meets her famous father. But that's not everything. I highly recommend it. 

THE CARRIE DIARIES -  I know... I know it's been a year since they canceled the show but I just start watching it and I love it. The show it's about 16 year old Carrie she is  high school student lliving  in Castlebury. She dreams of being a famous writer. Her mother recently died form cancer and as a result her yiunger sister Dorrit is more rebellious than ever and their father is overwhelmed with responsibility of suddenly having care for two teenage girls on his own.  One day she takes an intership at at law firm in NYC which she relishes as a stepping stone in her quest to leave her small town behind her, She left this positionto work for Larissa Loughlin at Interview Magazine. Towards the end of high school, Larissa offers Carrie a full-time job, which she accepts. Unfortunately when Larissa is fired so is Carrie. than she decides to stay in New York rather than going to Malibu with her boyfriend Sebastian.


ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK - You don't think I could talk about TV shows without mentioning this ons did you? I just started watching it to be honest and  I really like it. It has a humour that's kind of politically relevant and all that. The series is based on Piper Kerman a hapilly engaged(to Larry)  New Yorker who is sent to a woman's federal prison for transportinh a suitcase full of drug money across international borders, 10 years prior for her ex- girlfriend Alex Vause. The series has been renewed for fourth season to be released in 2016. 







Do you have any recommendations for me to watch?

much love, 
                      SARA <33







10 comments:

  1. Cool post. Thanks for sharing.

    XoXo
    Valentina | DAILY SUIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love your blog;)

    makesomediffedence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Love your blog;)

    makesomediffedence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Love your blog;)

    makesomediffedence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, it's so addictive! And I've heard such great reviews for Orange is the New Black so I'll have to give the show a go :)

    Check out my blog | ANASOFIACHIC
    @anasofiachic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. words can't describe how much i love it!! xx thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. I haven't seen any of these (I need to check them out!!) I'm loving watching Nashville at the moment!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete